— POSTPONED DUE TO COVID 19 —
VIDEO AUDITION REQUIRED
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Submit Audition Videos TBA
Max Limit of 10 Participants Accepted
- Please note: This program has limited capacity. Submission of registration materials alone does not guarantee participation in the program. You will secure your spot by paying in full. When the program capacity has been reached, registrants who have not paid in full will be placed on a waitlist.
Content and Instructed by Ableton Certified Trainer, Electric Trombone DJ & Producer of Over 80 Tracks!
Darren Kramer (aka DJ DKO)
Tues Arrive 5pm, 7pm Welcome Orientation & Session #1 (of 10)
Wed-Fri Sessions #2-10 from 10am-9pm
Sat Depart 10am
View Full Schedule Here
WHERE: Summit County, CO
A serene environment surrounded by nature in the Rocky Mountains. An ideal setting for inspired focused learning, personal growth and rest/relaxation. Exact facility TBA April 1, 2020
WHO: Ages 16-65
Instrumentalists • Vocalists • Educators
Intermediate to Advanced Level
Experienced Music Skills (6+ years)
Proficient Ableton Skills (6+ months)
(this is not an Intro to Ableton 101 course, but you can learn more here)
MEALS: Dinners and snacks on your own
LODGING: 5 rooms available at the retreat facility on a first-come first-served basis
$115 shared room with 2 separate queen beds
$95 shared room with 4 twin beds (2 bunk beds)
OR book nearby hotels on your own CLICK HERE FOR OPTIONS
TRANSPORTATION: On your own
Flights and airport shuttle are your responsibility to arrive in Summit County by 5pm Tues June 9, 2020 for mandatory check-in and orientation. Rental car at Denver Int’l Airport is an option but Uber/Lyft are easy options for getting around once you’re in Summit County.
BRING: All equipment, power cords and cables that you need to make music and design your custom performance set.
• Ableton Live 9 or 10 installed on a laptop with your power cord!
• Your Instrument
- Controllers/Keyboards/Pedals & Patch/Power Cables
- Paper Notebook/Journal & Pen
- Warm & Cool Clothing – Colorado weather is unpredictable and can change quickly. 80º days and 40º nights
If driving, go ahead and bring your gtr/bass/keyboard amp
If flying, it’s not necessary and we’ll just plug you directly into the house sound system
PROVIDED: PA mixer, speakers, tables, power strips, extension cords, one SM57 microphone, video projector, screen. 1-3 Push 2 Controllers can be borrowed upon request.
NOT PROVIDED: No music equipment such as amps or keyboards will be provided.